The AOTU AT6304 cooking furnace is a portable gas burner made for easy outdoor use especially while camping. As light as 45 grams, it easily fits into your pocket and is extremely portable. High speed rotating flame provides strong firepower with higher efficiency and up to 30% of less fuel consumption. Triangle pot support feet help this stove distribute heat evenly for a more thorough and evenly cooked meal. And it comes in a small plastic case for convenient carrying.
Mini and light, easily fit into your pocket.
High speed rotating flame provides strong firepower.
Higher efficiency, up to 30% of less fuel consumption.
Triangle pot support feet help distribute heat evenly.
Come in a small plastic case for portability.
Base Material Aluminium Alloy
Plate & Frame Stainless Steel
Middle Post Copper
Fuel Type Butane/Propane
Combustion Power 2700W(1L water boiling time for about 2min58s)
Fit People 1-2 Persons
Unfold Dimensions (2.72 x 3.35)" / (6.9 x 8.5)cm (H x Dia.)
Folding Dimensions (2.05 x 1.3)" / (5.2 x 3.3)cm (H x Dia.)
Weight 1.59oz / 45g
Scope of Application
Extreme adventure, Camping, Picnic, Leisure etc
1 x Gas Stove
1 x Plastic Box
1. The high altitude or the tank pressure is too large, the first to open a small fire, put the pot and then start fire.
2. Children are prohibited from use! When using the furnace body temperature is higher, beware of burns! Please use in outdoor ventilated place.
1. Check the furnace head and the tank at the junction of the rubber ring is intact, and make sure the valve is in the closed state.
2. The furnace head in a clockwise direction is fixed in the tank, to confirm whether it's tight.
3. Open the support and make it complete.
4. Turn the valve to adjust the switch, to a small amount of gas emitted and hear the sound, and then close the valve and light, and then adjust the size you need.
5. Close the flame regulating valve, the flame is extinguished after cooling the gas stove, waiting, unscrew the back foot stove.
*Free Shipping from China Warehouse the excluded areas are: (French Polynesia, Fiji, Dominica, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Sri Lanka, Philippines, Botswana, Mauritius, Chile, Bangladesh)